Christopher Meloni’s return to the Law & Order universe is something that fans have been looking forward to for what feels like forever, but it’s finally on the horizon. While it sucks that he won’t be back on SVU full-time, at least we’ll have Elliot Stabler back in his own show, Organized Crime. Not only that, but we now have a first look at just how different he appears in 2020 than when we last saw him.
Meloni posted a black and white selfie on Instagram. In the photo, Meloni is shirtless, which was enough on its own to send fans insane. However, he also was sporting a shaved head and a full mustache and beard, so needless to say, it’s a whole new look for Stabler. “Ya gonna groom it, groom it all the way,” he captioned the photo.
It’s still going to be a while before Stabler’s back on our screens. Sadly, the coronavirus pandemic has meant that production on all TV shows and movies has been pushed back across the world. While theoretically, filming on Law & Order: Organized Crime should have started back in July so that the show could premiere in September or October, now it seems like we won’t be seeing it until sometime in 2021.
When it comes, it’ll be worth the wait. I mean, we do know he’ll appear at some point on Law & Order: SVU and we’ll get to see him reunited with Olivia Benson, so that’s something to look forward to. However, having Stabler back full time and knowing that Mariska Hargitay might appear as Olivia on Organized Crime is something else to look forward to.
For now, we’ll just have to be patient. That, and keep an eye on Meloni’s Instagram for more sneak peeks of what’s to come!
“Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome gecoach” o”n text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
Share this article now!