Every so often, a dessert creation comes along that looks so delicious, I want to book a whole vacation just to visit the establishment where it’s served. That’s certainly the case with the churro stack at El Habanero & Churrobar in Scarborough, Canada. Anyone fancy a trip?
This thing is colossal. First of all, kudos to Buzzfeed for bringing this heavenly creation to my attention. I can’t imagine what my life would be like if I didn’t know about this amazing 20-churro high concoction. Sad, that’s what.
It’s not just churros. As if 20 churros wasn’t enough, they’re built into a tower like an edible Jenga game with a ton of vanilla soft serve in the middle. Then they get a bunch of caramel and chocolate syrup over the top and I’m so hungry, I don’t even think I can keep writing about this.
In theory, it’s meant to serve multiple people. I mean, 20 churros is a lot. Add in all the soft serve and the syrup and it’s probably best if you split this with a few (or half a dozen) friends. That being said, is it so wrong that I’d like to see how much of this thing I could get through myself? I feel like I could make a pretty impressive dent, if I’m being honest.
That’s not all the churro-y goodness on sale at El Habanero. They also do churro-lined cakes and individual churros with different toppings and dips. Basically, if you can dream up a delicious churro-centric dessert, they likely already do it or could probably create it for you if you ask nicely. (Don’t quote me on that, but it’s worth a shot.)
If you’re going to be in Toronto, don’t be a fool – hit this place up. Order a churro stack and eat it for me so I can live vicariously through that sugary deliciousness.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
Share this article now!