Nutella is perhaps one of the most delicious foods ever created. It’s chocolatey, nutty, sweet but not too sweet… ugh, I just love it. It goes with so many things, whether it’s toast or pancakes or even bananas and given how quickly I go through a jar, I’m pretty relieved to see that Costco is now selling 7-lb jars of the stuff just for me.
How much Nutella is too much Nutella? That’s a trick question because you can never have enough. The brand already sells jars in 13 oz., 26.5 oz., and 33.5 oz. versions, plus a 1.5 oz mini version that’s not even worth the plastic container it’s filled with since there’s so little Nutella in it. Having a 7-lb bucket full of Nutella is a little more like it.
Technically, it’s 6.6 pounds, but we can round up. Yes, you’re missing a few ounces off the 7 pounds, but let’s go with it here. That’s still a delightful 105 oz. of Nutella (by weight, not volume) and should last you, oh, I dunno, a couple of weeks? If you don’t have to share it, that is.
The price makes it even more of a bargain. This massive bucket full of Nutella will run you about $22, which is a total steal considering that individual jars can be a bit pricy on their own and this is like a dozen jars in one.
Just imagine what you could do with all this Nutella. Making dozens of homemade donuts or cinnamon buns? Check! Eating a whole loaf of bread toasted and spread with the stuff? Sure, why not? Sharing it with your friends/family/partner? Eh, I guess if you have to. Frankly, I wouldn’t blame you if you squirreled this away all for yourself. BRB, I gotta hit up the kitchen because I need some Nutella in my life.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
Share this article now!