A couple who met at Luton Airport in the UK and decided it might be fun to hook up on their flight to Ibiza were caught mid-romp in the plane’s bathroom. Joining the mile high club may be an accomplishment for some, but it became an embarrassing and potentially criminal experience for Piers Sawyer and the unnamed lady who joined him in the tiny easyJet toilet.
- A clip of the rumbled rendezvous was uploaded to X, formerly known as Twitter. In the video, an easyJet employee opens the bathroom door to reveal the half-dressed Sawyer and a woman in flagrante delicto with their pants half-down. Sawyer quickly grabs the door and closes it as other passengers yell and laugh.
- easyJet has confirmed that this took place. This wasn’t just a hoax that cropped up on social media in an attempt to go viral — this actually happened. A statement from the company said: “We can confirm that this flight from Luton to Ibiza on (September 8) was met by police on arrival due to the behavior of two passengers onboard.”
- People on social media thought it was hilarious. Once the video was uploaded, it wasn’t long before people started sounding off. “Where’s the Walk of Shame?” one user asked. Another requested, “Where is part 2? I need to see them walking out.” A third person pointed out the trashiness of the situation, posting, “Joining the mile high club on easyJet. Outrageous effort.”
- Piers Sawyer certainly embarrassed his poor mom. The man’s mom, Elaine, said she was watching TV when she found out about what her son had gotten up to. Soon, even some of Piers’ friends were sending her the clips. “It’s not something a mom wants to see,” Elaine admitted to The Sun.
- Apparently, Piers was celebrating his 23rd birthday. And what a way to do it! Hooking up with a stranger on a budget flight to a city known for extreme partying? Peak. Elaine thinks so, at least. “I don’t think he knew her. They were all just having a good time in the airport and then this happened,” she said. “He’s a 23-year-old single lad on his birthday, going to Ibiza. It’s a party plane.”
- It doesn’t seem that any charges have been filed against either Piers or his partner. While having sex on board a plane is obviously illegal, it seems like both got off (pun totally intended) pretty easily this time. Hopefully, they don’t try it again in the future.
— aney stokes (@VideosIrish) September 10, 2023