If you grew up in the ’80s, chances are you either owned or were at least familiar with Cabbage Patch Kid dolls (and their rotten cousins, Garbage Pail Kids trading cards, which I loved). They were and still are iconic, but your collection is likely long gone by now. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t relive the glory of your youth, because Etsy shop DitzyBlondCrochet has these Cabbage Patch Kids crochet hats that are absolutely adorable and will take you back to your childhood.
The hats would be perfect for Halloween. If you have a little one in your life, why not dress them up as a Cabbage Patch doll this Halloween? DitzyBlondCrochet’s adorable hats will make this year’s costume pretty much the best one ever. All you need is a little pink sweater for your baby/toddler and you’re off!
The hats are available in a variety of sizes. Because DitzyBlondCrochet knows that kids of all ages love Cabbage Patch Kid dolls, they’ve made their crochet hats available in a number of sizes. Size Small will fit newborn up to six months old, while Large will fit 6-12 months old. Toddler ranges from 18 months to three years, and Girl fits between four and eight years.
Sorry adults, this one’s for the kids. Sadly, DitzyBlondCrochet doesn’t offer her Cabbage Patch Kid hats in adult sizes, though I suppose you could always email the store owner and ask nicely and they might be able to help. Hey, it’s worth a try!
All the hats are hand-made to order. Because of this, the shop will take a few days to ship your order, but it will be well worth the wait. After all, you’ll have a one-of-a-kind item that will remind you of some of your happiest childhood memories (and the ability to share those memories with a new generation). That being said, the shop only ships to the US and Canada at the moment, so keep that in mind. You can order yours HERE.
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
Share this article now!