If you love pasta (who doesn’t?) and you consider yourself pretty crafty, might I interest you in some crochet pasta? If you’re wondering what that is, it’s exactly what it sounds like: noodles of all shapes and sizes made of yarn. What’s their purpose? To be awesome, of course. Not only are they so much fun to look at, they’re equally as enjoyable to make!
Normalynn Ablao makes these awesome dishes/crafts. She posts her creations on Instagram using the handle @copaceticcrocheter and her work is incredible to look at. She’s so talented! She makes everything from ricotta raviolis to spaghetti and meatballs and even rigatoni noodles and lasagna. There’s no end to her genius.
She doesn’t just crochet pasta. While she’s certainly prolific when it comes to that Italian favorite, Ablao is just as genius at making cakes and pies, mozzarella sticks, tiny sweaters, and more. If you can name something, she can likely make a crochet version that will blow your mind with how clever it is.
If you know how to crochet, you can buy her patterns on Etsy. For instance, she offers up the “pasta party” pack of patterns for only $8.50. The lasagna pattern is also available, as is the spaghetti dish and a bunch of others. If for some reason pasta isn’t your thing, her other patterns for cakes, Pop Tarts, fried chicken, and lots of other things are also available on the shop. I want to buy and make them all!
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
Share this article now!