Let’s be honest: part of the fun of having pets is being able to dress them up in fun clothes and accessories. They may not always be happy about it, but it’s done out of love and makes for adorable pictures, so it’s nice of our animals to bear with us. If you have a cat, chances are you too want to get in on the fun but haven’t quite found the right accessory for your pet. Look no further, because this crochet unicorn hat for cats is just what you need.
The hats are the creation of Pawsome Crochet on Etsy. Shop owner Rebecca Davis understands that pet lovers appreciate the fun and joy of putting cute things on your already adorable pets, so she’s made a whole business out of crochet items for all your four-legged friends. The cat unicorn hat happens to be my favorite, but everything she sells is brilliant.
You can buy the pattern if you know how to crochet. If you happen to be crafty and know how to crochet, you can buy the pattern so that you can make the hat yourself in any colors you’d like. Doing this not only makes it an even more fun activity but it means you can customize the hat for your kitty perfectly.
If you’re not so crafty, don’t worry, they come ready-made too. Admittedly, I don’t know how to crochet but I still want the hat. Thankfully, Pawsome Crochet has our backs and the shop sells the unicorn cat hats already made too! They’re white on the cap with a yellow unicorn horn and beautiful rainbow colors for the mane, so you won’t be lacking in color!
And yes, they even have holes for the ears. No one would advocate making your pet uncomfortable with the clothes you put on them, and this hat accommodates your kitty’s tender ears by having holes for them to fit through. I love it!
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
Share this article now!