Aries women are the leaders of the zodiac. These signs are protective of their loved ones and faithful to their partners. While they tend to have dominant personalities, they’re also very loving. Here’s what you should know about dating an Aries woman.
- She won’t change her mind. The number one thing to know about dating an Aries woman is that she won’t change her mind. This fire sign can be hard-headed, so when she sets her mind on something, it’s settled. She is definitely in the habit of putting her foot down! Don’t try to convince her once she’s decided on something—it’s a pointless argument!
- Her friends and family mean the world to her. Aries is a bold and fiery sign, but she’s also one of the most loving in the zodiac. Her family and friends mean the world to her. If you disrespect them or treat them poorly, she’ll likely consider that to be a deal-breaker. Aries is loyal in all her relationships, including those with her friends and family.
- She won’t put up with being treated badly. If you don’t treat Aries properly when you’re dating, rest assured that the relationship won’t last very long. She doesn’t put up with less than she deserves. Aries also isn’t scared to end things if they’re not working out for her. While she is a fair sign, she rarely gives out second chances to people who don’t deserve them.
- She’s very blunt. Aries tends to say what’s on her mind. She doesn’t think through whether something’s going to offend someone or not. Instead, she’s just bluntly honest. This can be confronting when you’re not used to it. If you ask Aries for her opinion, she’ll give it to you, no matter how harsh it might be. Insensitivity is one of her flaws and she can’t always see when what she says or does is upsetting.
- She prefers adventure to routine. Aries is a loyal and committed sign, but that doesn’t mean she enjoys monotony. This sign prefers adventure to routine. So it’s important to keep your dating life fun with lots of surprises and variations. Try different dating activities and go to new places. Mix it up with single date nights and double dates. Otherwise, she can get restless and feel like she’s living the same day over and over again.
- She’s fearless in pursuing what she wants. When it comes to big dreams, Aries doesn’t shy away. Instead, she’s fearless in chasing what she wants. She’ll often work like a dog until she gets to where she wants to be. And she has no time for people who tell her that she can’t do something. That just makes her more determined to prove them wrong.
- She falls in love quickly. Aries is not the most patient sign. When she likes someone, she falls in love quickly. So dating her can feel like things are moving very fast. Don’t be afraid to slow things down if they’re moving too swiftly for you, but know that this sign falls hard and fast.
- If you’re not right for her, she’ll lose interest quickly. When dating someone is not right for an Aries woman, she loses interest quickly. She doesn’t settle for people that she doesn’t have a real connection with and would rather be single than date someone who’s wrong for her. Also, she is in tune with her wants and needs, so it doesn’t take long for her to identify when a match isn’t right.
- She takes a while to get over heartbreak. Unlike when she’s falling in love, an Aries woman does take a while to get over a broken heart. She puts all her love and loyalty into her relationships. So when one doesn’t work out, it can be devastating to her. Nothing can help her to get over a failed relationship like time. It’s likely that if things don’t work out, she won’t want to start dating again until she’s properly mourned the relationship.
- She’s prone to jealousy. Given that Aries is a fire sign, she tends to be quite a dominant personality. This sign is prone to jealousy and doesn’t like new people in her territory. She may be curious about friends that her partner has or feel funny about them staying friends with their exes. It’s best to tackle these jealousy issues with open communication. And luckily, Aries will let you know when she’s uncomfortable with something.
How to win over an Aries woman you’re dating
If you’re lucky enough to be dating an Aries woman and want to win her over, it’s pretty simple. While it might seem like she can be extremely demanding at first, in reality, she simply has a set of expectations for her romantic partners that she’s unwilling to compromise on.
- Be honest. If there’s one thing an Aries woman hates, it’s a liar. It doesn’t matter if the truth is hurtful, annoying, or inconvenient – you need to tell it. She doesn’t want or need anything sugarcoated and she doesn’t respect people who are too cowardly to be upfront and real. Always tell her the truth, no matter what.
- Be consistent. Blowing hot and cold is not the vibe for an Aries woman and she won’t put up with it. If you say you’re going to be somewhere or do something, you’d better follow through or she’ll write you off pretty much immediately. Also, don’t act like you like her and then change your mind the next day and go distant and aloof.
- Treat her like your first choice, not a possible option. While you don’t need to go all-in when dating an Aries woman from day one, you do need to decide if you like her pretty quickly and if so, treat her as if you do. Don’t act like she’s just one of many women on your roster and that you can take or leave her company. If you do, she’s likely to make the decision for you and walk away.