A few months back, David Minns launched a dating site for men with smaller packages called Dinky One. It did phenomenally well immediately, which inspired the entrepreneur to go in the opposite direction. Now he’s launching Big One, an app for men whose members measure longer than 5.5″.
- Some people might be put off by larger sizes. After all, bigger parts can be a lot more uncomfortable and sometimes even downright painful to get down with, right? Some people are more than happy with smaller parts, but those who sign up to Big One are specifically looking for something on the larger size.
- This is your moment, size queens (and kings)! The site is open to any man who considers himself to be well-endowed, which is generally counted as anything bigger than 5.5″ when fully erect. If this sounds like you or simply something you would enjoy, the Big One dating site might be for you.
- Liars need not apply. While it’s not actually clear how one would prove that someone was lying about their size on Big One, the dating site has given users — currently around 400 women and 850 men, Unilad reports — the ability to block those who aren’t up to scratch. “We have introduced a ‘not big enough’ report button,” Minns said.
- Safety comes first, however. It might seem like an odd time to launch a new dating site, especially in the era of social distancing, and Minns gets that. “It seems size really does matter, for some ladies at least. During lockdown, we insist members size each other up and only start dating when it’s safe,” he explained, according to The Sun.
- At the end of the day, size doesn’t really matter. While Minns wanted to cater to men who felt self-conscious about their size, big or small, at the end of the day, it’s more about the motion of the ocean when it comes to satisfaction. It’s all about connecting with your partner and learning what each other likes. That’s what’s really important.