A father and his adult daughter have made out in order to win an Australian radio station’s cash prize of $1,000. Appearing on The Kyle and Jackie O Show, Nick and Stacy took part in a strange and somewhat disturbing challenge on the show known as “The Boyfriend Or Daddy?” in which hosts Kyle Sandilands and Jackie ‘O’ Henderson try to guess whether the contestants are family members or romantic partners.
- Kissing isn’t actually a part of the challenge. The actual challenge is for contestants to try and trick Kyle and Jackie into guessing wrong by answering a series of questions they ask. However, Nick and Stacy really wanted to secure the bag on this, so they decided to lock lips to really seal the deal, so to speak.
- They were asked some pretty uncomfortable questions. In order to try and suss out the real truth behind contestants’ relationship, Kyle and Jackie like to ask some pretty silly questions about their “sex life” as well as reading their body language to see how they interact. Nick and Stacy, however, weren’t giving anything away, and even decided to add in the makeout as a way to “prove” their relationship status.
- Things got pretty gross pretty quickly. When asked his favorite sex position with Stacy, Nick replied that he “likes underneath a lot” while Stacy insisted she “taught [Nick] a lot” when it came to oral sex. She even added in a joke about how her big boobs are what won Nick over.
- The kiss is what really won the hosts over. Not entirely convinced at the relationship, Kyle asked if the “couple” would share a small peck on the lips since they’d likely be more hesitant if they weren’t actually in a romantic relationship. However, Nick and Stacy dove right in, with Kyle saying, “No one kisses their father like that… unless you live in the mountains and don’t have any neighbors.”
- They did win the cash. In the end, Stacy admitted that they were indeed father and daughter, saying, “The things we do for money! This is actually my father.” She added that her “boyfriend’s going to be mortified,” which I’m sure he will, but how are Nick and Stacy not?!