When it comes to Game of Thrones, all bets are off when it comes to suitable relationships. Neither war nor family relation can keep lovers apart and I feel like most of us are kinda okay with it even if in reality, it’d be a little gross. That’s why knowing that Daenerys and Jon Snow are most likely closely related hasn’t really stopped us from ‘shipping them hardcore. And hey, it looks like we’re about to get our wish since after Episode 6, it was all but written in the stars that these two are definitely DTF by the end of the season finale.
If you’re not quite convinced that Dany & Jon are about to bump uglies, allow me to offer you some proof:
1. Tyrion basically told Dany that Jon is falling for her and he’s rarely wrong.
2. Dany was all distraught about the thought of having to leave Jon behind
3. One of Dany’s dragons died and while she was upset, she was more upset that Jon almost didn’t make it out alive.
4. Dany vowed to fight with Jon to defeat the White Walkers despite the fact that he still hasn’t bent the knee.
5. Jon basically saying he’s ready to bend the knee because he recognizes Dany for the queen she is.
6. THE HAND-HOLDING.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
Share this article now!