It’s no secret that pet owners love our animals as if they’re members of our own family — and that’s because they are. They’re not just dogs or cats, they’re our babies. Well, one devoted dog dad took his love for his four-legged friend to the next level and decided to wear a “cone of shame” along with his pup to make the dog feel better while recovering from surgery.
Well-known TikTok dog Good Boy Ollie is on the mend. However, in order to keep him from disturbing his wound from a recent surgery he’d undergone, he had to wear a “cone of shame.”
Ollie’s owner Alex captured the heartwarming clip. Alex managed to catch his dad sitting on the sofa with Ollie, only something was different. Alex’s dad was wearing a cone along with Ollie and the two appeared to be bonding over the miserable experience. More hilariously, he was trying to drink a cup of tea, which was easier said than done.
Alex’s dad didn’t always want a dog. But as Alex pointed out, it’s his dad who seems to have bonded with Ollie the most in many ways. “Not my dad wearing a cone to make my dog feel less lonely after his surgery,” Alex captioned the video. “I swear it’s always the dads who didn’t want a dog that end up loving them the most.”
Ollie’s followers were loving the sweet gesture. “Not all heroes wear capes… they wear cones,” one person wrote. Another added: “We must protect him,” while a separate person commented: “This is so wholesome.” Agreed!
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
Share this article now!