All men show love in different ways. Some are very easy to read and others are a bit more mysterious. So, how are you supposed to know if your guy really loves you? There are a few obvious signs that a man’s head over heels for you and here are some of them.
- He calls you every day. He might not even have anything special to say to you but if your guy is calling and texting you every, single day, multiple times throughout the day, it’s pretty safe to say that he’s fallen hard for you. If he’s calling you and reaching out all the time, it not only signifies that he’s concerned with your well-being and wants to make sure that you’re okay but it also means that you’re on his mind all of the time. This is a surefire sign that’s he falling for you.
- He follows dates with plans for the next. If a guy is really in love with you, he won’t be able to get enough of you. He’ll want to immediately make plans for the next date as soon as the current one ends because he’ll already be looking forward to seeing you again. It’s also common for a guy who’s falling in love to constantly be making plans with you because he can’t stand the idea of someone else asking you out. He’ll want to completely fill your calendar with dates with him. Of course, once you’re both serious with each other, you won’t want to go out with anyone else anyways.
- He plans far ahead. If he not only plans future dates but gets really into the distant future, it could be a sign that he’s falling in love with you. If he sees you in his future and wants you to be part of it, he’s not going to have any qualms with planning vacations with you, including you in holiday plans, and family events. If he wants you around long-term, there’s no limit to how far in advance he might plan things.
- You catch him looking at you constantly. If you notice when you’re hanging out together that he looks at you a lot and not just when you’re saying something to him, it could be a sign that he really loves you. If he’s in love with you, you’ll probably catch him staring at you from across the room, watching you do mundane, normal things, maybe even just smiling at you as he watches you.
- He can’t keep his hands off you. Sure, physical affection doesn’t always mean true love, however, if your guy seems to always be looking for an excuse to put his hands on you, it could be a major sign that he is falling completely in love. Pay attention to the way he shows affection. Does he constantly want to hold your hand? Put his arm around you? Cuddle all of the time? When we really love someone, it’s natural to want to physically touch them in some way every chance we get.
- He wants to be a part of your day-to-day. Sure, romantic dates and trips are a lot of fun but if your guy wants to be around you so much that he’s eager to accompany you to do basic things like grocery shopping and errand runs, it could definitely be a sign that he’s crazy about you. Anyone can have fun doing exciting and entertaining things but if the guy you’re with just wants any excuse to be around you, it sounds a lot like love.
- He tells everyone about you. If your guy is crazy about you and wants the entire universe to know about it, it could be a sign that he’s falling madly and hopelessly in love with you. If he’s totally sure you’re “The One,” he’s going to want his family to know, his friends, his coworkers, random strangers he meets throughout his day-to-day. He’ll want to tell everyone not only because he’s excited and happy but because he’ll want everyone to know that you’re off the market.
- He’s all about the grand gestures. When a guy is falling in love he’ll definitely want to show you that in a big way, even if you haven’t said it to each other yet. Grand gestures are a way for him to express his emotions and attempting to sweep you off of your feet. So, if he stands outside your window with a boombox over his head or if he sends you flowers at work or even just shows up at your door with your favorite coffee without warning, rest assured knowing that he’s falling for you big time.
- He tells you he’s crazy about you. It’s the most obvious sign but there are guys out there who will say a lot of things without meaning them or following through. The guy who truly loves you and who is truly crazy about you will make sure you know it by the way that he treats you but also by reassuring you with his words and if he truly means it, he’ll prove that to you through his actions.