If you have a dog, chances are you’ve woken up once or twice to discover that your pup has stolen a slipper and chewed it to high heavens. It’s not their fault—dogs just love chewing on shoes for some reason. If that’s true for your furry friend, you might want to hook them up with this giant slipper-shaped bed.
- Sasquatch Pet Beds have the answer. It’s been claimed that dogs really love stealing our slippers and chewing them up because they smell like us and it’s comforting, but some of y’all have feet that smell like Fritos so I’m not really sure about that! (I kid because I love.) In any case, Sasquatch Pet Beds has a nice fresh-smelling pet bed shaped like a giant Croc.
- They come in three different colors. The beds are available in pink, yellow, and beige, so you can take your pick. To be honest, your dog probably won’t care what color it is because it’s all about getting cozy, but you can at least match it up to your home decor.
- They’re easy to clean. The beds come with a removable fleece “insole” of sorts, so you can clean it easily when it gets a little stinky, unlike those slippers of yours. (Corn chips!!)
- They’re not just for dogs! Your cat can theoretically cuddle up in these as well, so don’t feel like you have to miss out if you don’t have a canine buddy.
- They’re relatively inexpensive. They’ll run you about £50 (when they’re actually in stock), though the beige one seems to be going for about £195, which is a little insane. However, can you really put a price on pure comfort? I don’t think so.
- Unfortunately, they’re all sold out at the moment. Which just goes to show how amazing they are. All of the colors are totally sold out, though hopefully Sasquatch Pet Beds will hook Amazon up with a new shipment soon. Christmas is coming and your dog likes opening presents just as much as you do. Keep an eye on this page to see when they’re back in stock.