You have to hand it to Donald Trump. Despite suffering a humiliating election loss which he refused to acknowledge for months and being a 75-year-old man who subsists on McDonald’s, he’s still out there fighting – perhaps literally. The former U.S. president isn’t leaving the public eye just because he’s left the White House. In fact, he’s now challenged President Joe Biden to a boxing match, claiming that he could knock the incumbent Democrat out “in seconds.”
Trump has been resigned to MCing entertainment events. Realizing perhaps that the world of politics just isn’t for him, Trump has gone back to the entertainment world and is set to MC a boxing match between Evander Holyfield and Victor Belfort in Miami, Florida this weekend. It was at the pre-fight press conference that he made his comments about Biden.
He was asked who he’d box if he could fight anyone in the world. No surprise that he chose Biden, especially since Biden is the one who made Trump a “loser” in the election. He may not be able to beat him in actual votes, but he thinks he could take him on physical strength. “If I had to box anybody in the world, and I’ll take a pass on the professional boxers because that can be a very dangerous subject, but if I had to box somebody probably my easiest fight would be Joe Biden,” Trump said. “He’d go down very, very quickly. I think Biden would go down within the first few seconds.”
This isn’t the first time Trump has expressed violent thoughts about Biden. Back in 2018, CNN reports Trump as saying: “They asked me would I like to debate this gentleman, and I said no. I said, ‘If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.” Sure, you tell him, Grandpa.
At least when Trump is talking garbage like this, he’s harmless. I’d much rather he stick to soundbites like this than to even entertain the idea of thinking he can run the country.
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
Share this article now!