If you love drinking games, no doubt you’ve played beer pong, Quarters, Kings Cup, and probably every other iteration out there… or so you thought. There’s a drinking game out there that combines all of the above and more. It’s called Drinkapalooza and you need it ASAP.
- It’s the best kind of board game there is. Drinkapalooza claims it’s the only adult board game to combine old school and new school drinking games into one to create a whole new experience. If it sounds like the best drinking game ever, you’re right—it is.
- There are literally SO MANY GAMES included. According to the product description, Drinkapalooza includes “kings cup, flip cup, socials, waterfalls, quarters, high / low, drunk tank, booze your turn, steal a bottle, beer pong, pour in drink cup, make a rule, and quarters. Basically, you’ll never run out of games to play and you’ll definitely never get bored.
- It comes with everything you need for a great party. You don’t need any special equipment to get playing. Drinkapalooza comes with everything already included. There are “beer pong balls (ping pong balls), spin the bottle, deck of playing cards, dice, and something a little extra…
- You win the game by filling up your six-pack of beer. Drinkapalooza also comes with a mini six pack and the beer bottle pieces to go in it. How do you win the whole thing? Collect six beer bottles and complete your six-pack. Uh, AMAZING!
- Up to 12 people can play at once. Other drinking games only allow six or eight players, but Drinkapalooza knows you’ve got a ton of friends and they all want in on the alcohol-laden goodness and therefore accommodates up to 12 players.
- As a disclaimer, you don’t HAVE to play with alcohol. Drinkapalooza says that the game isn’t necessarily all about getting boozed up—you could play it with water or juice (wink wink). I mean, I’m not entirely against the idea of playing Drinkapalooza with Diet Coke, to be honest, but I’m pretty sure this is meant to get you drunker than you’ve ever been in your life.