Drinking games of any kind are bound to be fun, but if you’re tired of playing beer pong or Kings Cup and want to try something different, we have the answer. Why not grab Drunk Confidence for your next party? It’ll challenge you and your friends and probably make you look like a bit of a hilarious idiot at the same time.
- Drunk Confidence has endless challenges. The game comes with 250 different cards full of tasks and challenges that are meant to show just how smart you and your friends really are. The categories range from pop culture to history and even general trivia. It sounds easy but it’s really not.
- It’s really simple to play. If you can’t pass a round by completing a given challenge, you drink. It’s really as simple as that. Some of the challenges are pretty hard, so don’t think you’ll get out of this one sober. Chances are you’ll be wasted sooner than you think.
- It’s really travel-friendly. Sure, you can keep this one at home to play at your next house party, but you can also take it with you when traveling if you know you’ll be somewhere that alcohol is abundant. Pack it in your suitcase when you’re headed to the beach and you’re guaranteed to have extra fun.
- There’s no limit to how many players you can have. While you’ll need four players minimum for Drunk Confidence, there’s also no cap on how many players can join in on the fun. That means even if you’re hanging out with a big group, everyone can play and get wasted together.
- If you’re a trivia freak, this one’s for you. One of the reviewers mentioned that while the challenges are fun, they are very trivia heavy. For instance, one of the challenges asks you to sing all the words to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song. If you’re into useless knowledge like that, you might actually excel at this game!