It wasn’t that long ago that Dua Lipa was rumored to be involved with “The Daily Show” host Trevor Noah after the pair were spotted kissing on the streets of New York City. However, that was either 100% platonic or a very short-lived romance because new reports claim that Dua Lipa is dating Jack Harlow now.
- Apparently, Jack Harlow has had a bit of a thing for Dua Lipa for a while now. Per Page Six, Harlow called up the “New Rules” singer to give her a heads up before releasing his own latest album, as it features a song literally called “Dua Lipa.” She awkwardly said yes, presumably worried about what exactly Harlow was saying about her on the track.
- To be fair, the track was pretty complimentary. In the track, Harlow says he’s “tryna do more with her than do a feature,” and it looks like he’s finally getting his wish. (And for the record, that line is pretty much the only mention of Dua in the track.)
- The pair came face to face in November. They are said to have met up at the Variety Hitmakers Brunch in LA, and they’ve been in “constant communication” ever since. A source told the publication that Harlow was “very interested in her, and was going to strongly pursue [the romance].”
- They were recently spotted out together in New York. After her Z100 Jingle Ball appearance on Friday, December 9, Harlow flew in to see her. The next day, they went out for food at a restaurant in the Meatpacking District. However, they apparently arrived separately.
- Lipa and Harlow are trying to keep their romance low-key. They went in and out through a private entrance and left separately so as to keep the press off their case. Of course, you can’t keep the media away for long. Anyway, they make a cute couple! Hopefully, it works out for them.
Jack Harlow and Dua Lipa Are 'Hanging Out': Source https://t.co/8klCmOTNCH
— People (@people) December 14, 2022