You can always count on Dunkin’ for some solid breakfast food options. Personally, I’m partial to a sausage, egg, and cheese croissant, a side order of hash browns, and my usual large iced Turbo with an extra shot. However, I might have to change my standard order now that they’re coming out with stuffed croissants. Yep, you read that right.
- Croissant stuffers are the future. Sure, you could just get a croissant sandwich with bacon and egg, egg and cheese, or whatever your preferred fillings, but that wouldn’t be any fun. Dunkin’s stuffed croissants come pre-,well, stuffed with a few different ingredients.
- They come in two different varieties. To start with, Dunkin’ is offering these bad boys up in two different flavors: Three Cheese & Chicken and Bacon & Cheese. The first is filled with mozzarella and cheddar and topped with mozzarella. The second is filled with bacon and cheese but has everything seasoning on top for extra deliciousness.
- They’re not new in some locations. Dunkin’s stuffed croissants have actually been around at certain locations throughout the country since late last year, with Delish reporting in September 2019 that Croissant Stuffers were available in Three Cheese, Chicken, Bacon & Cheese, and Turkey & Cheese in some states in the south including Florida. Now it seems like the retailer is gearing up for a nationwide release.
- I’d love to see more varieties in the future. For instance, the Turkey & Cheese is probably delicious, and I love the combo of the Chicken, Bacon & Cheese instead of separating the two. I guess since they’re two different sandwiches now, I’ll just have to buy both. Not a bad problem to have, all told.
- No word in price, but they’ll likely retail for around $3.49. Not too much different than the regular breakfast sandwiches, so totally doable. I don’t know about you, but I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for when these hit my local Dunkin’.