While autumn may still be more than a month away, Dunkin’ isn’t wasting any time getting us in the cold weather spirit and is releasing their fall menu in just about a week’s time. As you can probably imagine, it’s full of all kinds of pumpkin-y goodness that will make you want to throw on Hocus Pocus, wrap yourself up in a cozy blanket (so long as you have the AC pumping – it is still summer, folks!), and bask in the best season of all.
First things first: when’s it out? Dunkin’s fall menu will be released nationally on August 18, meaning that from that day on, you’ll be able to get your hands on all the pumpkin-flavored food and beverages of your dreams (and believe me, there are a good many).
SO. MUCH. PUMPKIN. This year, Dunkin’ has a pumpkin flavor swirl that you can throw in your iced or hot coffee if you just want to keep things simple. Whether you’re getting a Cold Brew, a latte, frozen chocolate, a Chai Latte – you name it, pumpkin swirl syrup can be added. There’s also your standard PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte) with so much delicious pumpkin and vanilla flavor, plus loads of whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and sugar.
There are some new additions to the old favs. If you want something new, there’s always a Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew to try. There’s so much pumpkin in this bad boy that you won’t believe it. The coffee goes through a 12-hour steeping process before getting pumpkin-flavored swirl and a topping of Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam and cinnamon sugar topping. Say whaaat! There’s also an Apple Cranberry Dunkin’ Refresher and an Apple Cranberry Dunkin’ Coconut Refresher if you’re not that into pumpkin.
But what about the food, you ask? Pumpkin Donuts and Pumpkin Munchkins are back, thank goodness, in addition to the Pumpkin Muffin with its ridiculously tasty icing and streusel crumbs. The Apple Cider Donut will also be back. Just try not eating your weight in those!
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
Share this article now!