Dunkin’ is known for making some pretty delicious donuts, but they’re not content with stopping there. They’ve decided to team up with Harpoon Brewery to make some donut-infused beers that come in four different flavors, all of which sound equally delicious. If you’ve ever wanted to drink your dessert, now’s your chance.
- Dunkin’ Coffee Porter has been around for the past couple of years. It pops up every fall, much to beer and Dunkin’ lovers’ delight. However, this year around we’re getting a little extra: three new flavors to choose from, these ones inspired by actual donuts you can buy at Dunkin’.
- Harpoon Dunkin’ Boston Kreme is first up. This one is a Dry Irish Stout, and while you would assume that loads of artificial flavoring is used to get that Boston Kreme flavor, you’re wrong! It actually contains real Dunkin’ donuts and cacao nibs, which the company claims gives the stout “extra dough-like and chocolatey notes.” Hey, I don’t need more convincing!
- Harpoon Dunkin’ Jelly Donut sounds equally as tasty. This one has actual Dunkin’ donuts in it as well, plus raspberry puree to really get that jelly vibe going. Given that Dunkin’s jelly donuts are probably in my top three flavors, I’m most excited about this. Plus, it sounds the most summery, which is extra appealing with the current heat.
- Dunkin’ Pumpkin is a thing this year too! No Dunkin’ donuts are in this one, but it does include pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and some coffee as well to give you the pumpkin spice latte vibes. You’ll be able to get this flavor in six-pack bottles and on draft, which is pretty sweet.
- Grab yourself a variety pack when you see them! The Dunkin/Harpoon donut beer collaboration will include a Dozen mix pack that includes three cans of each flavor for ultimate variety. It’s perfect for those who can’t decide which flavor they’d like best or just love them all!