A new study claims that people who eat peanut butter for breakfast are better in bed. Research performed by British cereal company Weetabix wanted to discover how people’s morning food choices affect their personalities and what they found was surprising, to say the least!
- People who eat peanut butter in the morning are more passionate. The study asked 2,000 British adults to describe their own personality traits and also asked what they eat for breakfast daily. The results? Those who loaded their toast up with peanut butter every morning tended to be way more amorous and eager to get between the sheets, Mirror.co.uk reports.
- Those who don’t eat breakfast at all and prefer coffee or tea are posher. The less you ate and the more caffeine you ingest at breakfast apparently means you’re much richer/financially well-off and tend to make a lot of money – like, well over $100k a year. Those who prefer savory spreads like Marmite (please, don’t even go there) are said to be well-read.
- French toast lovers are party animals. Meanwhile, those who enjoy a pain au chocolat or croissant in the morning tend to have more bohemian qualities. If you only grab a banana on your way out the door, chances are you’re a bit more high-strung and stressed out all the time.
- Yogurt and cereal lovers have a type too. While people who prefer yogurt and berries in the morning tend to describe themselves as more emotional, people who prefer cereal are seen as more trustworthy by family and friends. Oh, and if avocado on toast in more your speed, you might be more well-traveled than other people you know.
- Obviously this isn’t super scientific. The study was really more of a survey in which people described their own qualities, so it’s not necessarily reliable information. However, it is kind of fun to think about. And you never know, maybe there’s some truth to it!