In my book, there’s no better Christmas movie than Elf. Sure, there are plenty of good ones, but everything about Elf is just great. I know I’m not alone in that feeling, especially since there seems to be so much merch related to the movie lately despite the fact that it actually came out in 17 years ago, all the way back in 2003. However, I’m pretty sure I’ve found the best thing ever: Elf Monopoly* exists and I want to play it ASAP.
- There are six amazing playing pieces to choose from. You’ve got Santa’s sleigh, a jack-in-the-box, a mailroom coffee mug, Santa’s bag, a polar bear cub, and of course, a bottle of maple syrup. Sorry, but I’m going to be calling the maple syrup every single time.
- You get to follow Buddy’s footsteps in the Elf version of Monopoly. The squares on the game board represent iconic moments and locations in the movie such as the candy cane forest, the Lincoln Tunnel, and even the sea of swirly-twirly gumdrops.
- The classic Monopoly cards have all been renamed. Instead of Community Chest cards, you’ll get Christmas Cheer, while Chance cards have been renamed Christmas Spirit. Also, because Buddy travels to New York, the houses are now apartments and the hotels are now skyscrapers. Whew!
- This is literally the only version of Monopoly you’ll ever need again. Elf Monopoly is available to purchase on Amazon HERE. You still have plenty of time to get yours before Christmas, though beware that it keeps selling out every time it’s restocked, so you might want to be quick!
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support.