A high-class escort and columnist has insisted that all men will eventually cheat on their partners regardless of how happy their relationships are. Writing for news.com.au, Samantha X, whose real name is Amanda Goff, says her clientele ranges from lonely singletons to married men seemingly in happy relationships, proving that there’s nothing you can do to prevent guys from straying.
- Samantha X loves all the men she sees regardless of their background. “In my profession as a high-class escort, I see a whole range of men. Single young men, widowed men, divorced men, men in wheelchairs, men who are terminally sick, criminals, cops, politicians – every type of man. (And I love them all),” she wrote.
- Any guy who wants to cheat will make doing so a priority. “That’s an absolute fact,” she says, adding that no man, regardless of how “busy” he is, will pass up the opportunity to have sex with someone who’s not his partner if that’s what he has his mind set on doing.
- Married men are divided into three categories. According to Samantha X, there are three kinds of married men: ones that don’t have sex with their wives anymore, ones who are dedicated to their wives but want to spice things up with something different, and ones whose marriages seem absolutely perfect. “It doesn’t matter how good the marriage is, how happy you are, (or think you are), what a great father he is, what a great provider and you still have sex every Tuesday and a regular date night, men still stray,” she said.
- She adds that this isn’t true for all men, of course. Not every man on the planet will stray, but a good portion of them will, Samantha believes. “I’m not saying all men of course, but I am saying enough to keep the adult industry recession-proof.”
- Marriage is complex and Samantha doesn’t judge her clients. While many might have a problem with sleeping with a married man, Samantha embraces all of her clients and believes that marriage and love are complicated, to say the least. “The men who see sex workers are usually not the type to have affairs. They don’t want the headache, they don’t need the emotional connection (as they get that at home) and they say they would probably get caught; some have,” she wrote. “They absolutely don’t want to hurt their wives and possibly destroy the marriage. Marriage is a complex beast. Personally, I think it’s outdated and unrealistic.”