It contains 11.5 oz of seasoning. That’s right—nearly 2/3 of a pound! That’s a massive amount. Given that most seasoning bottles in the supermarket are just over 2 oz and you’ll see just how much product you get here.
This everything bagel seasoning has all the stuff you love. According to the product description, Olde Thompson’s everything bagel seasoning blend contains sesame seeds, salt, dehydrated garlic, onion, black sesame seeds, and poppy seeds—basically, everything you’d expect from a product like this. Sign me up!
It’s not just good for bagels. You probably know this by now, but you don’t just need to use everything bagel seasoning on bagels. It’s great on top of fried eggs, sprinkled on salads, and even on roasted chicken. The sky is the limit, and with 11.5oz of this stuff, you can do everything and more.
Not everyone lives near a Trader Joe’s. Perhaps you’re familiar with Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel seasoning (or you’ve seen it mentioned online and sniffed longingly knowing that you don’t live anywhere near a TJ’s). If that’s the case, you don’t have to miss out on the fun now. This giant bottle of everything bagel seasoning can be bought on Walmart’s website and delivered right to your door. Sounds like a good deal to me. Buy your bottle of Olde Thompson everything bagel seasoning HERE.
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
Share this article now!