Whether you live in a dorm with limited kitchen access or simply hate cooking and all the dirty dishes it creates, chances are you still like pasta. I mean, who doesn’t? If you want to enjoy some mac and cheese or even some classic spaghetti with tomato sauce without the mess and hassle of turning on the stove, the Fasta Pasta is the product for you.
- It couldn’t be easier to make pasta. Sure, cooking pasta isn’t particularly difficult, but it can be time-consuming and not all that easy when you’re living in a cramped environment, don’t have access to a full kitchen, or just don’t have the time. With the Fasta Pasta, as long as you have a microwave, you can have fully cooked pasta within minutes.
- It saves time, energy, and water. That’s straight from the horse’s month. Fasta Pasta is proud that by just zapping your pasta in the microwave for a few minutes, you avoid having to turn on the stove, dirty pans than then have to be washed (using more water), and you can sit down to a fresh, hot meal after a long day at school or work in just a few minutes.
- Your pasta won’t stick or boil over. With the Fasta Pasta, the container has a lid which keeps your pasta from boiling over and the water your include means your pasta won’t stick to the container or to the other noodles.
- There’s even a built-in pasta measurer. In my book, the more pasta, the better. However, if you’re unsure how much pasta is in an actual serving, the Fasta Pasta has a built-in pasta measurer so you can get the right amount every time. Obviously this only works for spaghetti noodles, but spaghetti is delicious, so I’m into it.
- The reviews are overwhelmingly positive. Of the 279 Amazon reviews, the average is 4.6 out of 5 stars. Everyone agrees that the Fasta Pasta is easy to use, works perfectly, and does the job. You can’t really ask for more than that. Whether you’re getting it for yourself or the college student/cooking hater in your life, this might be worth a purchase.