Ah, pizza, one of the world’s favorite foods! Just the mention of it can have your mouth watering. Go ahead and order your favorite pie, then sit back, relax with one slice in hand, and find out what exactly your favorite flavor says about your love life. Soon enough you’ll be enjoying a large with your man rather than a personal pan pizza to yourself.
- Hawaiian. You’re wild and love to try new things. You probably love to get yourself out there and do everything at least once. You appreciate a man who can be as adventurous and outgoing as you are. Unique is just in your nature, so you’re pretty easy going when it comes to love. In other words, it’ll happen when it happens.
- Meat Lovers. You have the ability to just be one of the boys. You don’t have a “type” — you love all different kinds of men. You’re not afraid to date around and you’re not worried about settling down this second. You’ve got all the time in the world and you’re enjoying your single life while it lasts.
- Margarita/plain cheese. You’re careful. Just like you don’t dive into toppings, you don’t jump into a relationship. You like to take your time and determine if this guy is really worth it. You know what you like and you stick to it, a dater of habit. But remember — even the most careful can have their hearts broken.
- Sausage or pepperoni. You’re simplistic; a lover, not a fighter. You don’t play games, and you’re not afraid to make your intentions known. There’s no drama here. You know what you like and you stick to it, but don’t be afraid to try something new.
- Vegetarian. Just like you care about living things other than yourself, you’re probably pretty passionate in your love life. You might come off a bit opinionated from time to time, so remember to respect your partner’s thoughts and feelings just as he respects yours.
- Dessert. Let’s face it — dessert pizza is practically pie. For the picky eaters out there, you’re probably just as picky with your men. You like to control things and have your relationship on your own terms. Don’t let those needs take the wheel, though — let someone else in and compromise.
- Anything with anchovies. First of all, ew. Now that we got that out of the way, you’re not afraid of anything and you like just about everything and everyone. With an attitude like that, pretty much everyone likes you. That might sound pretty easy when it comes to a relationship, but it does pose potential problems. You may find it hard to love just one person, and your monogamy may be plagued by jealously.
- Calzone. Leslie Knope said it best: “They’re just pizza that’s harder to eat.” But that doesn’t phase you, because you’re always up for a challenge, even in your love life. You’re not afraid to stand-alone and if you like someone, your opinion is the only one that matters. Just remember, your friends and family are only trying to protect you, so don’t be too harsh when they disagree with your choice of man.
- Gourmet pizza. It’s the hipster of all pizzas, with random combinations of ingredients thrown atop your pie. You’re an independent thinker and you carry your uniqueness into your dating life. You desire to connect with another human on every level: physically, emotionally, and artistically. You wear your heart on your sleeve, but remember, full-bodied love can bring great heartbreak.