The idea of going to a carnival on a hot summer’s night, the fairground lights blazing, the smell of funnel cake and popcorn in the air, rides whizzing around you is almost hard to fathom right now with everything going on in the world. Thankfully, you can be instantly transported there with Faygo’s Cotton Candy-flavored soda*.
How did I not know this existed before? Apparently, Cotton Candy Faygo has been around for years now and yet somehow, I only found out it existed today (thanks, Delish). The fact that there’s a drink that tastes like one of the best and most classic sweet treats ever is pretty incredible and something I basically want to drink by the gallon.
To be fair, Faygo has always done some pretty tasty flavors. They do all the usual flavors you’d expect in soda like Ginger Ale and Cola, but then they go off the beaten track with flavors like Candy Apple, Strawberry Banana, and Pineapple Watermelon among others.
You can get it pretty much everywhere. Faygo’s soda version comes in four different size bottles depending on where you live: 20 oz., 23 oz., 24 oz., and 2-liter. Frankly, the 2-liter bottles are probably the best bargain (and the most fulfilling) since you’ll no doubt want to drink tons of it. If you can’t find it around you, you can always use this store locator.
If you can’t find it near you, don’t worry. You can always buy some on Amazon if you’re desperate, though you should be prepared to pay out a fair bit more than you’d pay at your local convenience store. Hey, you can’t put a price on deliciousness, right?
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit on sales completed via links we provide, which we then put back into the site to keep bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
Share this article now!