I hate to state the obvious here, but it’s hot. Hellishly hot. Like molten lava core of the earth hot. It feels pointless to get a shower because as soon as you leave the house and walk five steps, you’re going to be covered in sweat. It’s even worse for women with big boobs because of boob sweat. Thankfully, these freezable gel bra inserts may be the answer to making summer less miserable.
They were originally created for nursing moms. Moms who breastfeed deal with some serious discomfort, swelling, and engorgement because of it, and these gel packs were created to help relieve some of those unpleasant symptoms. However, that doesn’t mean the rest of us can’t benefit from this genius invention too.
They’ll keep you cool for up to 30 minutes at a time. Just put these in the fridge or freezer (I’d go with freezer) for a few hours before you’re ready to use them—maybe just before you head out to the gym or for a run in the morning, or even the night before—and they’ll be ready to go for up to half an hour when you do pop them into your bra.
They come with fabric covers, so no burns. You’re not going to get skin burns from putting a freezing cold ice pack on your boobs. The set comes with fabric covers to ensure that the cooling is gradual and not at all dangerous.
You can use them in winter too. Sure, they’re great for summer for a cooling effect, but if you’re someone who gets cold easily, you can use these when the seasons change as well. For a warming effect, you just pop them into the microwave for a few seconds and voila!
They’re thin and lightweight. According to reviewers, even those with smaller boobs can enjoy these. In fact, you can pop them into your bra and go outside without anyone noticing as they don’t create any huge bumps or lumps. SWEET.
Bye-bye, boob sweat. I only wish we discovered these sooner! Ah well, better late than never!
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
Share this article now!