While some wines are meant to be served at room temp (I’m looking at you, reds), white and sparkling wines taste much better cold. I’m not above adding a few ice cubes to my glass, but now that I’ve found these freezable wine glasses, I won’t have to anymore. HALLELUJAH!
They contain a cooling gel, kinda like an ice pack. This means storing them in the freezer means they’ll be good to go when you take them out and crack open that bottle of Pinot Grigio. The blend of cooling gel is apparently proprietary, which means it’s offering something new and unique that’s not available elsewhere on the market. Where has this been all my life?
You get two, which means you can share with a friend. Or, you know, have two glasses for yourself. What could be more convenient than that?
When frozen, it’ll keep your wine cold for two hours. Made from BPA-free plastic, the cups, when frozen, are designed to keep your wine between 43-53 degrees Fahrenheit, which is pretty much optimal wine drinking temps (at least for white wine).
It even works for red wine. While sure, red wine isn’t meant to be enjoyed cold (or at all—I can’t stand the stuff), you might want to bring the temp up slightly if it’s a little too warm. All you have to do is pop these glasses in the fridge instead of the freezer and you’re golden.
They come in a variety of colors. Depending on your personal taste, you can buy a set of these glasses in coral, blue, grey, turquoise, or even a mixed set of four. Not that it matters as long as your wine is cold, but if you’re someone who likes all of your decor to match, it’s good to know you have choices.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
Share this article now!