I think it’s safe to say that iced coffee season is truly here. If you’re like me, it never actually left and I drink it all year long, even in winter, but for those just joining the party, welcome. If you regularly hit up your local Starbucks, chances are you already have a cup to save on the single-use plastics. However, you’re going to want to add another to your collection when you see this Friends-themed Starbucks cold cup that can be customized with your name on it.
- First of all, who doesn’t love Friends? Yes, it’s been off the air now for, like, 15 years, but it’s still just as hilarious and comforting in 2020 as it was back in the ’90s and early ’00s when it originally aired. For some reason, Monica, Chandler, Ross, Rachel, Joey, and Phoebe just seem like our BFFs and I don’t think I’ll ever be able to let them go.
- A Friends-themed cold cup is genius. It’s not officially affiliated with Starbucks, but whatever. Etsy seller BornTuTuRock has used her crafting skills to create a cold cup that incorporates the classic yellow picture frame that hung on the back of Monica’s door with the Starbucks logo and honestly, it just works.
- You can even get your name printed on it. Because this is a custom cup, you can get your name printed on the reverse side of the cold cup in the classic Friends font. If there’s anything I love more than themed merchandise, it’s personalized merch. This is awesome!
- The cup holds 24 oz. which is plenty to keep you caffeinated. I don’t know about you, but I never order a Tall or Grande when I go to Starbucks. It’s Venti at a minimum and usually a Trenta (if you know, you know). That’s why this Friends-themed cup is so great: it holds 24 oz. which is a nice in-between amount of caffeine to keep me going until at least lunchtime. Then I’ll probably need a refill.
- Sadly, it’s currently sold out. However, there’s every chance the shop owner will bring it back, so bookmark the item page and keep checking back. You don’t want to miss out!