If you haven’t done so already, you’re probably just about ready to dig your Christmas decorations out of storage and get your holiday spirit in full swing. Why not take things to the next level this year by adding this Frosty the Snowman inflatable to your front yard, where it can project scenes from the classic movie for everyone who passes by?
- This Frosty is HUGE. The inflatable, sold by retailer Hammacher Schlemmer, turns Frosty the Snowman into a giant, 10-foot tall figure who will be seen from miles away. OK, maybe not miles, but he’ll be pretty visible to everyone who happens to go by your house.
- It plays clips from the movie! I’m a fan of the classic Christmas cartoons and Claymation productions from the ’60s, so I love that this Frosty inflatable plays clips from the 1969 cartoon that I love watching every year right there on its belly. Genius!
- Wait, how does that work? According to the product description, “The beloved character’s bulbous torso functions as a screen as the included projector plays scenes from the movie and alternating messages on his candy cane sign from an included SD card.” Not only that, but you can play other clips/content on the Frosty the Snowman inflatable by adding them to the SD card. Genius!
- It comes with everything you need to get started. That means you’ll get the electronic air pump to blow Frosty up as well as spokes and tethers to “keep him from ‘hurrying on his way'” (or keep any greedy neighbors from trying to steal him).
- It’s not cheap but it’s totally worth it. The Frosty the Snowman inflatable retails for $349, which seems like a lot until you consider the fact that you get the pump, projector, and SD card along with Frosty himself. When you put that all together, it’s clear this is a total deal. You can order yours HERE.