There’s nothing fun about being stuck indoors 24/7, but we still have to try to find the lighter side whenever we can. Thankfully, the cast of Full House is here to bring a smile to our faces! They recreated the original show credits and renamed them, revealing a whole new (fake) series called Full Quarantine.
- This is hilarious! This is exactly the kind of light-hearted content we need right now! Everyone’s cast intro card features them doing something very self-isolation-y, from DJ (Candace Cameron Bure) cleaning toilets to Danny (Bob Saget) using hand sanitizer and wiping down his Swiffer mop. It’s perfect!
- Seriously though, imagine how much Danny would be freaking out. If Full House was made now, Danny’s germophobe ways would probably send him into overdrive in the midst of the global health crisis. Ah, the ’90s – a simpler time!
- There were a few key cast members missing… Lori Laughlin is probably too busy worrying about spending time in prison for bribing ivy league college administrators with $500,000 to let her kids in to be taking part in Full House‘s Full Quarantine. The Olsen twins are also missing, but no surprises there.
- This probably didn’t take very long but it was totally worth it. The Full House cast has been back in touch for a while now thanks to Fuller House, but I have to say, I would almost prefer watching a full series of Full Quarantine instead. Imagine the puns and jokes that could be used here!
- Bottom line? Stay home! This should be a great reminder about the importance of staying home. If you’re getting bored, you can always pop on Fuller House and binge watch that for a while. And maybe the original series as well. Or, you know, you could just rewatch Full Quarantine again and again until this whole thing is over and be on your way. Up to you!