You’re seeing this guy. And you can’t tell if he’s the one or just a waste of your time, aka a loser. We’re here to help:
1. Your future husband brings out the best in you. A loser brings out the crazy, stalker bitch in you.
2. Your future husband values commitment and partnership. A loser is just trying to hang out.
3. Your future husband sees your success as his success. A loser needs to take you down a notch.
4. Your future husband thinks you’re the most beautiful woman in the world. A loser’s eyes keep wandering.
5. Your future husband makes you feel secure. A loser makes you want to check his phone.
6. Your future husband prioritizes your happiness. A loser prioritizes his own happiness.
7. Your future husband enjoys conversation with you. A loser just wants you to be quiet.
8. Your future husband makes plans with you in advance. A loser always pops up out of nowhere the same day.
9. Your future husband creates a feeling of forward momentum in the relationship. A loser wants to keep things exactly as they are.
10. Your future husband makes it clear he’s into you. A loser keeps you wondering.
11. Your future husband makes you feel chased. A loser is someone you’re always struggling to pin down.
12. Your future husband consistently reaches out to you. A loser goes radio silent for days.
13. Your future husband texts you just to check in. A loser texts you when he wants something.
14. Your future husband asks about you and your life. A loser couldn’t care less.
15. Your future husband is great in real life. A loser looks good only on paper, if that.
16. Your future husband treats you like a priority. A loser makes you feel like a backup plan.
17. Your future husband does nice little things for you, just because. A loser doesn’t.
18. Your future husband wants to show you off to his friends and family. A loser hides you from them.
- 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have
- 10 Times You’re Accidentally Sexy – And It Drives Us Guys Crazy
- Unless These 13 Things Are True, He’s Probably Not Trying To Be Your Boyfriend
- “Breezing” Is The New Dating Trend We Should ALL Be Following
- 16 Reasons The Best Women Often Stay Single The Longest
- An STD Left Me Unable To Have Kids
- I Had No Idea I Was In An Emotionally Abusive Relationship—Don’t Make The Same Mistake
- I’m Pretty Sure That The Guy I Marry Will Cheat On Me & I’m Okay With That
Share this article now!