You’re seeing this guy. And you can’t tell if he’s the one or just a waste of your time, aka a loser. We’re here to help:
Your future husband brings out the best in you.
A loser brings out the crazy, stalker bitch in you.
Your future husband values commitment and partnership.
A loser is just trying to hang out.
Your future husband sees your success as his success.
A loser needs to take you down a notch.
Your future husband thinks you’re the most beautiful woman in the world.
A loser’s eyes keep wandering.
Your future husband makes you feel secure.
A loser makes you want to check his phone.
Your future husband prioritizes your happiness.
A loser prioritizes his own happiness.
Your future husband enjoys conversation with you.
A loser just wants you to be quiet.
Your future husband makes plans with you in advance.
A loser always pops up out of nowhere the same day.
Your future husband creates a feeling of forward momentum in the relationship.
A loser wants to keep things exactly as they are.
Your future husband makes it clear he’s into you.
A loser keeps you wondering.
Your future husband makes you feel chased.
A loser is someone you’re always struggling to pin down.
Your future husband consistently reaches out to you.
A loser goes radio silent for days.
Your future husband texts you just to check in.
A loser texts you when he wants something.
Your future husband asks about you and your life.
A loser couldn’t care less.
Your future husband is great in real life.
A loser looks good only on paper, if that.
Your future husband treats you like a priority.
A loser makes you feel like a backup plan.
Your future husband does nice little things for you, just because.
A loser doesn’t.
Your future husband wants to show you off to his friends and family.
A loser hides you from them.
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
Share this article now!