A Georgia woman quit her job as a bartender in order to breastfeed her boyfriend full-time. Jennifer Mulford was interested in creating an “adult breastfeeding relationship” and began looking on online dating sites. However, after coming up short, she reconnected with her childhood sweetheart, 36-year-old Brad Leeson. Now he suckles on her every two hours to keep her milk flowing.
- Brad had never considered Jennifer’s proposal before now she brought it up. “It was like a light switched flicked in his head. I could tell from his voice that he was curious and excited,” she told The Sun. “At that moment I knew that I had a partner for life, we both wanted the same thing out of the relationship – a magical bond that only breastfeeding can achieve.”
- Quitting her job was Jennifer’s only choice. “I’ve taken a break from my job because I want to devote everything to making this work,” she explained. After all, considering she hasn’t actually breastfed a child in more than 20 years, her body isn’t lactating naturally so producing milk is a full-time job in and of itself. Brad has to suckle every two hours to try and trick her body into thinking she’s just given birth.
- Breastfeeding a grown man creates a special type of bond. Jennifer said she became interested in the rather unconventional relationship because of the special bond it creates. “When I read about the bond breastfeeding could create between two people I was envious,” she recalled. “I have always enjoyed my breasts being touched during sex more than anything else so I knew I would enjoy it. When I read about the pure joy it brought others, I was desperate to seek out a partner to share an emotional bond with.”
- They even set alarms so they can breastfeed overnight. While Jennifer uses a pump when Brad is out to encourage her body to lactate, when he’s there, they’re totally on schedule, even overnight. “Nights have been a struggle because Brad sleeps so peacefully but we manage to cope – until he falls asleep latched onto me, which is beautiful,” she said.
- That’s not the only lengths she goes to. In addition to all the pumping and suckling, Jennifer drinks Mother’s Milk tea three times a day to promote lactation and takes an herbal pill called Lactiful.
- Brad is pretty stoked about the health benefits. He does a lot of weight lifting and believes that Jennifer’s milk helps with his muscle development and health. “Brad goes to the gym because it makes him feel good about himself knowing he is in shape and living a healthy lifestyle. He also tells me all the time that he does it for me because he wants other women to feel jealous of what I have,” Jennifer explained. “He is a real alpha male but behind closed doors this relationship lets him put his guard down, be submissive and allow himself to be loved 100%.”