I love Christmas movies so much, I don’t even wait until the holiday season to watch them — I’ve been known to watch The Holiday and The Grinch in, like, mid-July! I definitely don’t need it to be officially time to pop on one of these classics to watch them, but I’ve now found out there’s a company that wants to pay someone $2,500 to watch Christmas movies all December long and I feel like I’ve finally found my dream job!!
- Getting paid to do something so fun? I’m in! The job for one lucky person comes courtesy of Reviews.org, who wants someone to watch 25 Christmas movies in 25 days – something those of us obsessed with the holidays would probably do anyway. However, getting some extra cash for doing something fun is a pretty awesome prospect.
- You don’t need any experience to apply. All you need is a passion for movies and the willingness to provide reviews and feedback on the movies you watch. In addition to providing the company with honest reviews of each of the movies, you’ll also need to rank them from best to worst. “Does the sound of jingle bells warm your heart? Have you always wanted a ticket to the Polar Express?” reads the job listing. “Did you start celebrating Christmas on November 1 (or, let’s be real, probably before that)? If you’re the type of person who watches holiday movies year-round, we want to hire you!”
- You get to pick which movies you watch. While there is a suggested list of beloved Christmas movies provided, you can pick your own, so long as they’re holiday-related.
- You get plenty of perks for your trouble. In addition to the $2,500 cash, you also get one-year subscriptions to Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, Apple TV+, Hallmark Movies Now, and Hulu. Pretty sweet!
- Applications are open until December 4. From there, the company will notify the lucky applicant on December 7 via their YouTube channel and you can get started on watching your Christmas movies. You can put your application in HERE.