I don’t know about you, but I love watching Christmas movies. Once Thanksgiving hits, all bets are off for my holiday entertainment extravaganza, and there’s nothing I love more than cheesy Hallmark movies this time of year. But you know what I love more? Making some extra cash!
Yes, you can actually get paid to watch Hallmark Christmas movies. The tech company Century Link is offering up $1,000 to one lucky candidate who’s willing to watch 24 of them in 12 days and share their critiques on social media.
You’ll need to complete the task by December 25. This shouldn’t be too difficult since it really only requires you to watch two movies a day, which is absolutely nothing, at least not to me. I’ve been known to watch four or five Christmas movies in a day, so this is kids’ stuff.
So how do you get the job? You’ll need to fill out an application on the website explaining why you believe you’re a good fit for the role. They also recommend you upload a short video of yourself as well to truly “showcase your holiday spirit” and show that you’re up to the task. Note that the video isn’t necessary but it’s definitely encouraged and will set you apart from applicants who don’t include it.
So what do you get? In addition to the $1,000 (which is truly enough of a “prize” on its own), the person who gets the job will also get free hot cocoa and Christmas cookies, a mini Christmas tree and some Christmas lights, access to all the Hallmark Christmas movies you could ask for, and a bunch of Hallmark merch that you wouldn’t have access to (and frankly, probably wouldn’t want, but whatever!) otherwise.
Applications are open until December 5, so get going. What are you waiting for? You don’t want to miss out on such a rare and awesome opportunity, do you? You can apply for the role HERE. (Oh, and if you win, throw a little of that cash my way!)
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
Share this article now!