Who doesn’t love superhero movies? They’re full of action and adventure and badass people doing some amazing things. Not only are they exciting but they also tend to be inspiring and uplifting, and we need all we can get of those vibes these days. Not only can they lift your spirit, but now you can get paid $1,000 to watch female-led superhero movies, which is pretty awesome!
- The unconventional job comes courtesy of AT&T. They know that men often get all the attention when it comes to superhero movies and they want to celebrate the ladies. To do so, they’re looking to hire one lucky fan to get paid some cold hard cash to watch and enjoy those that feature strong women.
- Women deserve more credit! “Superhero movies also typically revolve around an average Joe-turned superhuman hero. Case in point: we’ve all heard of the all American, tight-sporting superheroes – Superman and Batman – and their movies. Even non-Justice League favorites like the Black Panther and, dare we say, Deadpool, get their share of the limelight too,” reads the job description. “But what about the ladies? (And no, we don’t mean the damsels in distress.) What about the superheroines that defeat evil with their hair down?”
- So what do you have to do for $1,000? While you might think there must be a major catch, there isn’t really. For your $1,000, all you have to do is watch six superhero movies: Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Dark Phoenix, Catwoman, Elektra and Birds of Prey. You’ll need to do video reviews for each of them, but there’s no minimum length or any specific content guidelines you’ll need to follow. All the company asks is that you “have fun with the video reviews and share your honest opinions.”
- The money isn’t all you get! If you’re hired, you also get access to the six movies, a gift card to watch more new movies at your leisure, plenty of popcorn and snacks, a superhero blanket, and plenty of female superhero-themed swag. Sweet!
- Applications are open until Tuesday, September 8. You can apply HERE. Good luck!