If you spend a lot of time in the pool or even at the beach, chances are you already own a variety of pool floats. Maybe you have a light-up swan float or even one shaped like a slice of pepperoni pizza. However, I guarantee you don’t have a giant inflatable bull float and you definitely need one ASAP.
It’s gigantic—almost like the real thing. I mean, I’m making a guess there and am probably exaggerating a bit, but the Intex Inflat-a-bull (get it?) measures in at 96 x 77 x 32 inches, so it’s pretty huge. It also supports up to 220 pounds, so most people can join in on the fun.
You literally inflate it and go. Because this giant inflatable bull is so big, you probably want an external pump to help you out since using just your breath will probably take way too long (and you might pass out from the effort). However, once you have it pumped up, just throw it in your pool and ride.
It comes with a patch for quick repairing. While the Inflat-a-bull is made with durable vinyl, accidents happen and all inflatables run the chance of springing a leak. Luckily, this one comes with a patch that should nip the problem in the bud pretty quickly and get you back on the water in no time.
It’s an amazing novelty party item. I mean, imagine sitting on a giant inflatable bull in the pool while your friends try to knock you off by shaking the attached handles? Even the thought is hilarious! If you’re looking to add some extra fun to your next party, I can’t think of a better way to do it.
It’s not just for the pool. You can take this on a lake or river as well, though you’ll want to be careful not to catch it on any rocks or rough edges. I bet everyone will be talking about the guy or gal floating down the river on a giant inflatable bull…
I’m not sure how successful a water rodeo will be but it’d be worth a try. Seriously, if nothing else, you’ll always remember trying to have a water rodeo and how hilariously terrible but amazingly fun it is. For less than $45, it’s totally worth it for the memories alone.
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
Share this article now!