If you’re a plant lover, you probably already own and really love succulents. Those little potted plants offer a bit of unique color and shape to your home and garden and they’re perfect additions to any smaller space since they don’t take up too much room and they’re incredibly low-maintenance. That being said, there are some succulents that are much bigger – giant, in fact – that you might want to consider adding to your outdoor space if you can fit it in. They’re huge!
How did I not know about these? From Agave Attenuata to Euphorbia Canariensis, there are a variety of large succulents out there that are grown in the wild and are part of beautiful landscapes all around the world. The fact that I’ve never realized this was a thing before is so crazy to me!
They can really look incredible in your garden. While flowers and shrubs create a specific (and beautiful) look, if you’re attempting to go for something a little different, you might want to try seeking out some giant succulent varieties to do so. Not only do they look incredible but again, they’re so low-maintenance that anyone can feel like they have a green thumb!
Giant succulent varieties may be harder to find. Because they are so large and ultimately less popular from a consumer perspective than their smaller counterparts, you might have to hit up more specialized plant shops and garden centers to find some larger varieties. However, it’s well worth the effort given how awesome these are!
The best dating/relationships advice on the web – sponsored. If you’re reading this, check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach via text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
Share this article now!