Remember when you were a kid and your parents would turn on the sprinkler for you to run through on hot summer days? It was literally just a stream of water but you had the BEST time. Well, kids these days need a little more entertainment, and this gigantic dinosaur sprinkler is just what you need.
- It’s 6 feet tall! I mean, a real T-Rex was slightly taller than 6 feet, but you know, we’ll scale it down for home use. Still, for kids (or even some shorter adults), a 6-foot dinosaur sprinkler is gigantic! Definitely very intimidating, but thankfully not dangerous like the real thing.
- It’s sturdy as hell. The dinosaur is made of heavy-duty PVC, meaning it’s not going to rip, tear, or spring a leak very easily. Once you pump this sucker up and hook up your garden hose, it’s there to provide you with endless amounts of spraying water. If you do happen to get a faulty model or have something go wrong, the company offers a 90-day money back guarantee, so you really have nothing to lose.
- It’s cheaper online than in Target. I love Target, don’t get me wrong, but they’re sold out of this dino pretty much everywhere AND they were selling it for $47.99. On Amazon, it’s only $41.99 plus there’s a $3 discount coupon at the moment. I’m all about the bargains.
- Everyone loves dinosaurs. Seriously, I’ve never met anyone who thought dinosaurs were lame and thank goodness, because I would have to question that person’s sanity. Dinosaurs are awesome and T-Rex is the best of the bunch. (I mean, they’re not my fav dinosaurs of all, but they’re pretty cool). Having a giant inflatable T-Rex spraying water everywhere in your backyard sounds like a recipe for an awesome afternoon, doesn’t it? IT TOTALLY DOES.
- The reviews are overwhelmingly positive. While not all novelty items are created equal, the general consensus on this is that the inflatable dinosaur sprinkler is A+. Both kids and adults love it and it’s the perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day. I don’t know about you, but I’m sold.