Now that we’re all spending a lot more time at home, working and, well, basically everything else thanks to the pandemic, our priorities have shifted and it’s all about comfort. We’ve traded in skinny jeans and blouses for sweatpants and hoodies, and we probably spend more of our time on our couch than we do at a desk. However, if you really want to take relaxation to the next level, you need this giant 8-foot bean bag chair* in your bedroom, living room, or basically anywhere it will fit.
- Who doesn’t love a bean bag chair? I know they’re sorta retro and probably not something you’ve thought about since you were a kid, but we loved them when we were little for a reason: they’re super comfy. Translating that to the adult world by making a gigantic bean bag that’s a whopping 8 feet wide is an absolutely genius move!
- It’s called the Chill Sack and I need it immediately. Not only is the Chill Sack insanely big – I’m talking 96 inches wide, 96 inches long, and 36 inches high – but it also comes in an insane amount of colors – 22 to be exact. That means regardless of your color scheme in your house, there will be a giant bean bag that works for your decor.
- It’ll likely be the most comfortable place you’ll ever lounge. The ChillSack is filled with shredded memory foam that’s super soft and helps you sink right into it. Not only that, but it’s got a microseude fiber cover that you can even remove and wash if it gets grubby or you simply want to freshen it up.
- Because it’s so big, you can even chill on it with friends. Whether you have kids, siblings, friends, a partner, whatever – more than one person can lounge on this thing. Seriously, it’s huge. More places to cuddle!
- Of course, because it’s so big, the ChillSack will cost you. You’re talking about $375-400 per bean bag, but given the fact that this is basically a giant piece of furniture, it’s pretty moderately priced. They’re so popular, however, that they’re often sold out, so you’ll need to keep an eye on the page if you want to get one.
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small fee from any sales completed via links we provide. As a small business, we appreciate your support!