No one wants to think about dying, but it’s going to happen to all of us sooner or later. All we can hope for is that we get to live a long, happy, and healthy life before we go out—and that when we do, our family throws us an amazing funeral complete with glitter coffin!
The Glitter Coffin Company is an incredible business. Based in the UK, it’s exactly what it sounds like: a company that makes coffins covered over every square inch with the colored glitter of your choice. Talk about being extra!
They’re made to order so you’ll get exactly the over-the-top goodbye you’re after. The company custom makes all of the coffins it offers, meaning you can specify the dimensions, the color, the finishings, and more. You just contact the company and they’ll work with you to ensure you’re happy with your loved one’s final resting place.
They ship worldwide. Don’t despair knowing that The Glitter Coffin Company is in the UK — they can ship your coffin anywhere in the world you’d like, so your funeral can still be styled to the high heavens (pun intended) regardless of where you live.
The colors are incredible. There are so many to choose from! There’s lilac glitter, silver glitter, ice blue, rose gold, pink glitter, black glitter, gold glitter, purple glitter, blue glitter, opal white glitter, copper glitter, red glitter, green glitter, hologram/disco silver glitter, black/silver mix glitter, petrol glitter, royal blue glitter, and gunmetal gray glitter. SO AMAZING.
The company also sells boxes for cremation. There are glitter ash boxes for the cremated remains of your loved ones and even one for deceased pets. Both of those options are just as gorgeous as the glitter coffins and are also custom made to order.
Seriously, I need one of these. Let this piece be a memo for my loved ones when I go: I need a glitter cremation box for my ashes and I want it on display in someone’s house. I won’t have it any other way.
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
Share this article now!