If you love Halloween—and let’s be honest here, who doesn’t?—then you probably love to partake in every possible festivity available. From haunted houses to haunted hayrides and even decorating elaborately for the arrival of trick-or-treaters, there’s nothing better than the October holiday in my book. To make it even better, I’ve just booked tickets to go to The Glow’s Pumpkin Wonderland and you should too!
- It’s a festival of jack o’ lanterns. There are more than 5,000 hand-carved jack o’lanterns at the Wonderland. While many of them are your standard pumpkin sizes, there are also elaborately built pumpkin-based displays that will seriously blow your socks off. The artists behind these masterpieces are truly amazing.
- There’s plenty to do as well as see. In addition to just marveling in all the Halloween display goodness, the festival will also offer activities like pumpkin carving demonstrations or walking through the pumpkin patch. There will also be plenty of delicious food and drink on offer, so make sure you come thirsty and hungry!
- It’s a fun event for adults and kids. You don’t have to be a kid to enjoy The Glow’s event. You simply have to love Halloween enough to want to be surrounded by more than 5,000 pumpkins and loads of lights and Samhain-inspired fun. Frankly, I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t be into that…
- Talk about a great photo opportunity. Whether you want to snap a bunch of selfies in front of some of the displays (which the organizers recommend) or you want to pose for some professional seasonal photos (which you can later “pick up” online), your Instagram account is about to be LIT like a jack o’ lantern. (Get it?)
- The pumpkin wonderland will be making several stops. In order to give as many people as possible a chance to experience this amazing event, the Wonderland will be making stops in Washington DC, Nashville, Philadelphia, and Chicago. Tickets start at $16.99 for kids and $22.99 for adults and they’re likely to sell out pretty quickly, so I’d get on it. The events start next month depending on your city so it won’t be long!