If you’re passionate about houseplants (and let’s be real, pretty much all of us are, especially after 2020), then you’re probably always on the lookout for creative planters in which to put your green babies. I have all kinds of colorful and ornate pots and the like around my apartment, but I feel like I’ve found the best one yet: this gothic skeleton planter that lets your climbing plants crawl right up through its ribcage.
It’s not just for Halloween. While you might assume that a skeleton planter is something you’d put out as a seasonal decoration in the autumn, it doesn’t have to be that way! Skeletons are fascinating at all times of year, and if the decor in your place kinda goes with it, why not display this year-round?
They’re available in two colors and two sizes. We all have different amounts of space in our homes as well as different color palettes, which is why it’s great that Azure Jelly, the company behind the skeleton planter, has two different colors and sizes to choose from. You can pick between black or white and small or large, with the small one measuring 20cm x 9 cm x 5cm and the large one coming in at 28cm x 15cm x 10cm.
Each and every skeleton planter is hand-made and hand-assembled. That means you’re getting a quality product that also happens to be waterproof, sunproof, and even corrosion-resistant that will last for a long time to come.
Given how unique they are, they’re also super affordable. If you want a skeleton planter of your own, you’ll be pleased to know that they’re super reasonably priced, with the small ones at $24.95 and the large at $34.95. I think that’s totally decent!
“Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome gecoach” o”n text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
Share this article now!