If you try to keep things relatively low-carb, you know the struggle is all too real when it comes to all things wheat and gluten. When I was doing keto, I missed bread, croissants, baguettes, rolls, bagels, and other baked goods like crazy. However, there are some products out there that can quell your carb cravings. After all, Green Giant just released cauliflower breadsticks that actually look delicious!
- They come in two different flavors. Green Giant is not playing around with this product, so you can get your cauliflower breadsticks not just in Original flavor but Garlic too. As someone who could literally down a basket of Olive Oil breadsticks single-handedly, I don’t think I have to explain why this is such good news.
- They come frozen so they’ll last long-term. Because these are primarily veg-based, it wouldn’t make sense to make them perishable. Green Giant’s cauliflower breadsticks come frozen in a bag of six, meaning you can make just a couple at a time. (Of course, who could blame you if you made and ate the whole bag in a sitting?)
- Yes, cauliflower is the top ingredient. There’s nothing worse than seeing a product advertised as being “cauliflower ____” only to see that the cruciferous veg is like, second to last in the list and is mostly still full of crappy ingredients. Not so here! Green Giant’s cauliflower breadsticks have cauliflower as the very first ingredient, so there’s tons of good stuff here.
- They’ll go with pretty much anything. Whether you’re making low carb pizza or pasta or you simply just want a snack, I can’t think of a situation in which breadsticks, even cauliflower ones, are uncalled for. Plus, since it’s mostly veg, you can even feel a little bit smug about being super healthy. Thanks, Green Giant.
- No, you don’t have to be on a low carb diet to appreciate these. Maybe you just want to watch your calorie intake or you’re looking for ways to get extra veggies in your system. Give them a try!
- Green Giant’s cauliflower breadsticks are available in stores now. They’re being sold at a variety of supermarkets from Albertson’s to Stop & Shop and many more. You can check out the store locator on the Green Giant website HERE.