Greta Thunberg has hit back at Andrew Tate after he tried to troll her over the “enormous emissions” of his various cars. The misogynistic Tate, 36, seemed to target the environmental activist, 19, for no reason. Hilariously, in classic Greta Thunberg form, she wasn’t having it.
- Tate was attempting to brag about his 33 cars and their lack of environmental friendliness. His point remains unclear. However, given his hatred of women and love of creating unrest, it seems he simply wanted to cause trouble. “Hello @GretaThunberg I have 33 cars. My Bugatti has a w16 8.0L quad turbo. My TWO Ferrari 812 competizione have 6.5L v12s,” he wrote. “This is just the start. Please provide your email address so I can send a complete list of my car collection and their respective enormous emissions.”
- He clearly wanted to get a rise out of her. Andrew Tate only has a career because he’s deliberately offensive, so he obviously believed Greta Thunberg would react badly to his tweet. She did indeed react, but not the way he probably would have expected.
- Thunberg’s response was hilarious and a total own. Replying to Tate’s tweet, Thunberg simply wrote: “Yes, please do enlighten me. Email me at smalld**[email protected].” SO GOOD.
- People went absolutely nuts over Thunberg’s response. Greta Thunberg is one of the most intelligent, brutally frank people on the planet, so of course she wouldn’t let Andrew Tate get one over on her. “Who’d have thought 2022 Twitter would peak so late in the day,” one person said of her tweet. Another replied: “A late entry for most devastating ratio of the year.” A third said: “Immense burn. Thoughts and prayers to Tate’s manhood, or lack thereof. Wake up men, this is not the hero you are looking for.”
- Others hit back at Tate for continuing to be the worst. “Translated this for you: My 33 cars are a pathetic attempt to compensate for my inability to feel like a real man, which conflicts with my constant diet of toxic masculinity,” one person wrote in response to Tate. “I am an impotent bottom who attacks young women as a way to perform for the men I truly desire.”
— Greta Thunberg (@GretaThunberg) December 28, 2022