Once Halloween is over, I feel like we have free reign to start decorating for/celebrating Christmas from November 1 onward. With that in mind, if you’re not already stocked to the brim with cute seasonal pieces to place around your home, you should probably add this Grinch cookie jar* to your kitchen counter to keep your treats safe from prying hands.
- The Grinch is a total Christmas classic. Whether you’re a fan of the Jim Carrey live-action remake or you’re more dedicated to the old animated version (my personal fav), everyone knows and loves The Grinch. If you celebrate Christmas, what better way to get in the spirit than with a Grinch cookie jar?
- If you don’t want to use it as a cookie jar, that’s cool. Maybe you don’t really like cookies (what’s wrong with you?!) or you already have a vessel in which to keep them when you bake them. That’s cool! The Grinch jar can go on a mantelpiece, a bookshelf, or wherever else you want to place it and just function as a general Christmas decoration. Who’s going to stop you?
- It would make a great gift for a Grinch lover in your life. Imagine giving this to a friend, colleague, or even sibling who really loves Christmas! They would go mad for it. It actually comes in a full-color gift box as well which makes it even better to give as something special to someone you care about.
- It sells out quickly, so if you want one, you’ll have to get one ASAP! As you can probably imagine, the Grinch cookie jar is incredibly popular. You can get yours on Amazon HERE, but beware: it sells out quickly!
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support.