I don’t know about you, but Christmas movies, particularly those cheesy, ridiculous ones made by the Hallmark Channel, are kinda my favorite. If you agree, you’ll be pleased to know that you don’t have to wait until November or December to partake, as the channel just announced its Christmas in July movie marathon to “bring the Yuletide poolside.”
- It all kicks off on June 29. There will be more than 250 movies airing on Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries throughout the month of July. You’ll be in the holiday spirit in no time, trust me!
- The Mistletoe Inn is the first to air. Hallmark Movies & Mysteries will start its “Gold Crown Christmas” programming first, followed by the likes of A Boyfriend For Christmas, The Christmas Note, Holiday Hearts, Family For Christmas, Looks Like Christmas, and so many more.
- On July 10, things get even better. That will be the start of Hallmark Channel’s “Christmas Keepsake Week” which includes such classics as Christmas Town, The Mistletoe Secret, and lots of others that you likely have already seen and really love. It just gets better and better!
- If you don’t have the Hallmark Channel, don’t worry. You can still watch it via online streaming services like fubo, Philo, and Frndly TV, all of which include the channels you’ll need to partake in Hallmark’s Christmas in July spectacular. Each of those services carry a subscription fee, of course, but they’re no commitment and you can always cancel at the end of the month when you’re finished getting your Yuletide groove on.
- Christmas comes but once a year but that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate it now. Christmas in July is a longtime tradition and Hallmark is smart to take part in it. After all, this has been a tough year and we can all use a little lighthearted happiness, don’t you think?