Most fans of Harry Potter probably know by now which Hogwarts house they belong in — I’m an unapologetic Ravenclaw, just FYI — but what if, I dunno, we were wrong about where we should be? What if the whole thing was a little more random? This Harry Potter bath bomb changes colors when melted to reveal your true Hogwarts house (at least for today) and includes a House pin for good measure!
- It’s like getting two awesome products in one. A color-changing bath bomb is fun enough, but the fact that your Hogwarts house will be revealed when it dissolves in your bath is extra awesome. I can’t imagine anyone who loves Harry Potter not loving this too. Who wouldn’t?
- If you’re really sure about your Hogwarts house, you can choose. If you don’t want to leave your Harry Potter fate up to chance, you actually can choose a bath bomb with a guaranteed House pin inside. I mean, I think it’s less fun that way, personally, but I’m not here to judge anyone’s choices!
- The bath bomb contain all-natural ingredients. According to the product description, the Harry Potter bath bombs consist of “5.5 ounces of skin loving oils” and “all-natural skin sensitive powders.” The main oil is a mixture of High Elevation Lavender and Wild Lavender, both of which are incredibly relaxing.
- Because they’re so popular, there will be a bit of a wait for these. If you want one for yourself, you’ll have to be patient. At the present time, it’s taking about 3-4 weeks for delivery after you order. However, you’ll still want to take a relaxing bath (and know your Hogwarts house) when it arrives, so I’m sure you can muster a little patience until yours arrives.
- The reviews speak for themselves: people love these things. What’s not to love? I can’t think of anything better to cheer people up right now than a Harry Potter bath bomb (and a pin you can wear proudly… around your house, ha!). You can order yours on Etsy HERE.